Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Third last rotten egg to be smashed to smithereens!

Well, not really. Just three more days of official work.

Actually i'm meant to go to the auditors office to pick up some documents. But i buay ke yan to go so i decided to blog.

Baby had a hard time calling to wake me up again today. I think these few days have been tough. Lack of sleep, coupled with ZERO motivation to get up to go to work (to smell rotten eggs?) makes a good recipe for phone-keep-ringing-but-u-dun-hear-jack-shit syndrome.

Thank you baby for being so patient. I suspect it won't be like this after this month ok?

My boss had a nice chat with me yesterday, saying let's have things end on a good note. Given, my attitude has been LIKE SHIT for at least the last 3 weeks; whether or not that's justifiable as a resignee depends on who's side you're on. Either way, he's still a friend, and of course I'd keep in touch. He even offered for me to come back should things not work out on my end.

I hope he knows that i've never disliked him. He keeps on saying i might think he's a fucked up boss (at which point i would always try unsuccessfully butt in to correct him) but that there would be no need to talk behind each others' backs. ahahhaha the ironic thing is, he does it lor!! as if i dunno like that. but i think that's normal. when something irritates you, u just wanna scratch the hell out of it. some pple do that by bitching. most pple.

right.. i guess i better get moving.

no, not to work. i meant life. oct is coming. time to make some serious movement.

to all my couples that i owe photos to: ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!! =P

as if they are reading like that....

POTD? :



My favourite shot of Cheryl (dunno about the earrings tho..) in some part of singapore waters on a speed boat where i knocked my lens against the boat driver several times trying to frame this shot. maybe that's why the boat wasn't that steady... hmm.

2 comments:

Jonathan Ho said...

wasn't a wakeboarding session lar.. was a portrait session with 4 models altogether. Cheryl was one of them. Ended up in pulau hantu ahahha... no wakeboarding involved. =)

btw... HI TO U TOO!!!!!

and.. yeah i'm always a winner. =P

u still "ride" much? (is that wat u guys call it? riding?)

Angela said...

yea..going riding again tomorrow though i dun ride with cheryl anymore

yea...tts wat we call it though non-wakeboarders dun understand so to them, we will jus call it wakeboarding or simply boarding