Friday, October 07, 2005

Officially an unofficial full time photographer.

How oxymoronic.

Congrats to myself from being released from the clutches of full time employment, to being in the clutches of being poor!

I've still been pretty busy with photos that I owe from September, and just STUFF. my days are filled more or less, and thank goodness for baby, or else I'll be getting calls every few hours cursing me for not being where i'm supposed to be. If there's anyone who's bad at remembering appointments.. it's.. well, not me! (in case my customers are reading this!)

ok lar.. nothing that heartfelt to write. leave you with a photo that, for some reason, baby and i love very much.

POTD:

1 comment:

Who? said...

Yeah..My fave pic for the moment!

Baby...U sabo me leh! Wait those ppl u missed appt with will come look for me already :S

Anyway..I'll be your PDA forever :)