Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fu Qi Xiang? and bday crap...

got my film back:



shot on ilford xp2

I love this shot!! and i love how it reminds me of the short but fun conversations we had during the time i shot this!

anyway that's portia in the background and... *ahem* some handsome guy in the foreground. portia if u want this pic u'll have to somehow navigate to this blog cos i ain't telling u about it! ahhahaha...

more from that day on film:





a couple more shots, lighted my my "mi mi wu qi"! b/w but shot on digital:





these are of huirong... ehhe first to message me on the day itself... so sweet!! *muakZ*

__________

thanx to adrian and wendy for dinner and the shirt... purple?? ahhaha.. u know since u bought it i will wear it, i'm not that fussy!

and in chronological order, thanx to those for your well wishes thru sms: laifong and shervon before midnight, huirong, gary, jaslyn, oyster on or after midnite.

laifong amused me today.. she smsed me and said, just pay justin (they are both my cousins) back $200 minus $1 change as she was gonna get him to buy her a bday present on my account; she's got the same bday as me, one year younger. i was like WTF???? then nvm lor.. play along, so i asked for justin's a/c i trf to him, she say nvm trf to me then i pay myself, and gave me her a/c number instead.

so i transferred lor.. i transferred $1.99. MAUAHAHHAHAHAHHA

and smsed her said trf liow.. she so happy still can call me chit chat happily.

later at night she found out and was she livid!! MAUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH serves u right for being so thick skinned in the first place. i told her, put it this way, at least it's a bday present u will never forget, being 30 somemore! (shit now everyone knows my age...) married with two kids lor please! u are so XIN FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best bday present, and it happens.. everyday!

happy bday to u too laifong!

No comments: