Thursday, September 27, 2007

blog design

suddenly, well not really, been thinking about it for a while, i need to find someone who can do blog design. i'm SO SICK of my blog design....

which brings me to the point, if anyone knows how to do blog templates and stuff, whether they can migrate this whole blog to another better blog site like .. wordpress or livejournal?

and.. how come i ALWAYS have to log in to blogger to post, can't it remember cookies? have had this problem since they "merged" with google..

anywayz.. email me charges and suggestions -> jon@expressivelyjoho.com

thanx!!

1 comment:

Parka said...

Go for wordpress. It's the most popular one with tons and tons of great blog layout templates. I'm sick of my own blog layout too, which doesn't look too different from yours.