Friday, October 19, 2007

EJ Selections

Was having a harrowing experience looking for all the different files on my 4 external hdd and two PCs for my MPA grading and in the middle of it all, instead of pulling out my hair and getting into a worse mood, i decided to collate the images i have so far into a slide show. mind you, selecting the song took a while, i'm not even sure it's suitable but it has a nice feel to it.

Hope you guys enjoy it, looking thru it made me believe again, that i have found out what i was born to do. i've said that b4, it's not pride, it's revelation.

even if i never ever become a good husband, i guess this is enough. yes, always on the topic of looking for a wife. ha... this blog's been around for how long? some things don't change easily.

ANYHOW, pictures please!!!!

click here.

I want to thank everyone that had been an influence in my work, especially the lovely couples that i have had the pleasure of photographing. if this pleasure stops, i will stop shooting, that is a promise.

MPA, here i come!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jaslyn said...

Ahh! And you never thank the person who send you this song! Lol