Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Reached HK!

Skip this post because it looks to be a whole heap of blabber....

Didn't get much sleep last nite, nor on the plane, but I'm cool with not sleeping on the plane on short flights anyway, read the papers (I only read papers on planes, seriously), found out that there was some panic in the US market yesterday, so does that mean bus fares will go down??? I don't even take bus.... =P

Anywayz, reached HK airport, had the ricoh with me, but didn't take pics. Still haven't taken a single pic. I guess I've been here often enough to not be that excited to be here again.

Mama and Daddy are in HK too, to rendezvous with me enroute to somewhere, so they managed to get my at my hotel and we'll be meeting later for dinner.

Why all the non-consequential facts? Cos i'm bored in the hotel room and I can't do any work since it's all back in SG......

Weather, you ask? I have no idea really... Airport was warm enough, airport express train was warm enough, free shuttle bus from HKG station was warm enough, hotel lobby was warm enough, but... THE ROOM IS FREAKING COLD... probably from the aircon.

So no, I have no idea what the real weather is!

Right... enough of that. i TRY to take some "normal" photos with my ricoh ok? take already nevermind, still have to upload and post... i don't like my chances. =P

and no way i'll be bringing my SLR along to walk walk. noooooooooo way. who say a normal digicam not good enuff????? =P

1 comment:

ShutterBug said...

Ricoh good enuf lah...

have fun in HKG!