Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Why I am broke....

I shiver to think of my purchases this year, and it has to STOP. actually i'm trying to sell off some stuff now. my D2Hs being one of them so if anyone is interested pls let me know.

anyway back to the point: here's the latest reason why i am broke!!



not many updates nowadays, and i realised that my blog is a little impersonal. meaning, anyone can read this and still wouldn't know much about me, nothing much personal being shared here. perhaps it's by choice, but those that know me well know that i'm no introvert. i share my thoughts freely but only to those that care, or are at least interested. not everyone that reads my blog is interested in my life, i assume. this blog is perhaps half interesting not becos of my life, but perhaps the photos.

dunno wtf i'm talking about also. but i do thank those readers that come back often, be you my personal friends or people i hardly or don't personally know (is that even correct english?!?!).

ok.. there we go, random thoughts, there isn't a need to force stuff out, is there? =)

back to the image above, if you aren't sure wat it is you're supposed to be looking at, it's a dell 24" flat panal (flanked by my old 21" dell-branded trinitron CRTs). damage? not low. but it's DEFINITELY cheaper than the apple cinema displays that are literally, orgasmic. this one (dell) is semi-orgasmic, just gotta pump it a bit longer can liow.

u know wat's the most pityful thing?

my new table!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fierce, 3 monitors... does the table look a bit sagging or is it the distortion of the lens...