Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm a man of my words..

I did mention that i would try to spend money on non photographic items didn't i?

well.. here we go, not only is it non-phootgraphic, but it has the potential to make me slimmer, and it's much cheaper than most photographic items (that i buy anyway!)





wish me luck on my biking "career"!!!!

(actually.. my first thought to buy a bicycle was so that i could ride to have supper....)

so much for losing weight...

thanx to roy (boss!!!) for bringing me there and spending the 2 hours choosing and deciding which bike and parts/accessories to buy.

i got slicks on my MTB! wOOt..~~~

4 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

i have a suggestion.... ride to my plc, pick me up then go jln kayu for prata then send me home then u ride back! u'll won't have to worry abt ur weight! wahaahahahaa.....

airyfairy said...

U GOT UR BIKE ALREADY?????? wahahahhaaaa

how bout cycling to ur appointments and eunos. Good luck!!! U knw riding to supper onli and back don't count as exercise ya... grin

Jonathan Ho said...

well i rode 10km to supper today, and back - total 20!! it's 6am now. SHACK MAN!

Anonymous said...

Wah you rode to supper already?!?! Thats fast man!!