Friday, March 30, 2007

50 First dates, and a scrapbook of my life...

I watched the movie again on dvd, second time, and still can cry, ok lar not cry but like u know, watery eyes.... wah lauuu.. wat a wuss.

earlier in the day, mama passed me a scrapbook she did of my life. from their marriage certs and photo, all the way to me carrying stacy, that was the last record of my life in that book and it's refillable!!!

can you imagine, baby photos, cousins, aunties, family friends, kindergarten, CCPS, then MSHS, migrating to australia, church in australia, high school, back to sg, army, back to au, uni, jimmys, graduation (cheryl was left out mama thinks it's not needed!)... man.. i guess 30 years is a long time, so many things happen, so many things change so many memories!!! i am gonna spend a LOOONG time going thru that book in detail, it's like... 4" thick! she must have put so much work into it.. i have an angel for a mother!

incidentally, "lucy" in 50 first dates, has a scrapbook/journal to remind her of her life since she has short term memory loss...

funny how things just seem to tie together when you're not always yearning for something better. generally, i dun yearn for a better life, not that it's the best it can be, but.. it's much better than it should already!! being thankful, i am. =)

so ok on the topic of not yearning, yeah ok.. i do NOT want a wife. ahhahaa... *lame*

I love you mama... and daddy too of course!

Ryan's gonna take our family portrait later, and i'm gonna do a large b/w canvas print of it in my bedroom. quite simply, they are the CLOSTEST people in my life and i dun have a decent photo of them? that won't do.....

No comments: