Monday, March 19, 2007

BETA-50

Yeah.. that's what I call the stage of my new website now. beta i guess, means not ready, but almost. as for the numeral 50, that's probably the number of revisions it's had!

nevertheless i would like to ask everyone for their valued comments on the website, any means is fine, msn, sms, call, leave a msg here, knock on my door (buy some food!) so here it is:

Launch expressively jOhO BETA-50!

it's not totally complete, but it's very close. so your valued comments can still be taken note and be incorporated before it finally goes online.

note: a couple of pple have mentioned that there is a word that looks like "TABLE". it's actually "FABLE", and while i can see how the word could appear wrongly, i think that i would still keep it this way. i'm still trying to find a font that works better, but so far this is still my (and my designer's) pick. let me know wat u guys think...

No comments: