Thursday, February 02, 2006

The little things...

Funny how little things can sometimes out do themselves and seem bigger than they really are.

I am irritated that something small, or i guess, "smallish" affects me, but it did. it DOES.. ahah it is still in the present tense.

The thing about such irritations... well i don't even know if they are irritations.. i guess that's not a good word, let's try, "uneasiness" or "inadequacy"; they are so vague. Are they really small, and if they are, why so bothered? so maybe it's not a small thing after all? so what's what? the "size" of the thing, or the screwed up head thinking or heart feeling too much throwing things out of proportion?

If you're asking WTF's bothering me, well I'm not gonna say it here. *shrug*

Spring cleaning it still not done at home.

I had a short chat to my mother about my time management. It SUX lor. I feel I can make use of my time so much better, it's just totally not efficient at all. I guess I'm like that: nothing to rush, slowly sleh geh and procrastinate. Got things to rush then everything chop chop finish and stress it out. Result? I can push shit out quickly, but i end up taking more time OVERALL (including all the procrastinations) than if I was diligent and applied myself and constantly did my work. Aiyah, honestly even writing here is kinda a waste of time. Especially when I have shit to do...

Not feeling great tonight. it's actually morning. 11am got appt, and I'm still awake. Salsa classes tonight, spring cleaning after appt, and b4 the dance classes. gotta go to the bank, gotta buy some stuff for cleaning and shifting over to the other room, gotta this gotta that and i have to lump it all in one day. see what i mean by great time management?

One last burning question:

When will I be happy? For some reason, when that question pops up, it is almost always inclined towards the notion of some sort of "soul mate". What to do, I've always believed that humans weren't meant to live alone. And I don't mean literally in the same house. I mean sharing joys, dreams, tears, apprehension, uncertainty. Sharing LIFE.

2 comments:

Angela said...

brother...u do spring cleaning BEFORE the new year, not when we are already half way thru it!!!

wahahahahaaha =p

anywayz, happy lunar new yr.

gong xi fa cai!!!

Jonathan Ho said...

oh really... u dun say i also dunno.. will take note for next year!!! =PP

Happy new year sis!!