Monday, May 01, 2006

Videographer in the making?

Met Mark for dinner and he passed me a couples' wedding video that we shot together. (I on photo, he on video). It had footage that i took in it! ahhahah so happy, captured some moments of the couple towards the end hugging each other and waving bye to the camera.. and i caught it on video ahahhahaha.. happy sia i dunno why.. sibeh kns i know, but i guess video is a new thing to me, not that i have time to take it up lar.

I'm still listening to Rainie... left it on overnight and i think i dreamt of her!! wah lau.. sadness.

IF ONLY i can remember my dreams.. i NEVER do! even if i do, like i would probably remember who i dreamt of, and as for whatever else, i would forget! but if i could, i would definitely write a story of the dream, and dramatise it. but.. i can't remember leh!!!

u know now i recall, there is this one dream i remember, becos when i woke up, i WILLED myself to draw all the details back.. it's very vague but this is how it went:

My parents gave me a present each. My dad's present was insignificant (i assume) because i have NO IDEA wat it is, forgotten. but my mum's gift was a cheque to my name, starting with the digits "1" and "2" and is had a total of 6 digits, excluding cents or not i can't remember. now comes the strange part, in the dream, i thought to myself, as soon as the cheque clears, guess what i'm gonna buy...? A NEW PAIR OF SHOES..

i got AT LEAST $1200, and all i can think of was a pair of shoes???

so.. i've never gotten that dream interpreted... anyone? this happened oh... at least 2 years ago, the dream i mean.

ok i'm gonna have an early night.

2 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

u must be eyeing on a very expensive pair of shoes! hahahaa....

if u dunnoe wat to do with the rest of the $$ AFTER u got the shoes, i'm most willing to help ;)

Jonathan Ho said...

yozz... they say one off dreams usually mean the OPPOSITE of what will happen, whereas recurring dreams could be a prohecy of some sort.. anywayz...

so wat's the opposite of a pair of shoes?? ahahahhah

will let u know about the money if it happens. =P