Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Backache

alright, processing photos has never been this physically painful...

my new PC is giving me hernias... well not directly... let me try to make a long story short.

- new pc on short coffee table (temp arrangement)
- user sits on floor
- user gets back ache from poor posture
- photos come out good still (in case customers reading this!)

damage? pain and a new custom made $450 table (72"L x 32"W x 29.5"H) that can withstand 2 naked women dancing on it. i might just test out my carpenter's theory.

the table arrives in 10 days (or so). two things:

my back might not be able to survive that long, and i have no idea how to clear my room for this new "bar top dancing" apparatus.

on another note, i have no idea how valerie plays games for hours on end on her laptop while sitting on the floor. maybe good sex helps relieve tense muscles....

No comments: