Friday, June 16, 2006

Married?

A cousin of mine (mother's side) got married recently in May. and i didn't know about it at all, but then he's in malaysia. my aunty told me tonite, and she said, your mother got give angpow so no need to go lar.. all the way from au also can give to malaysia... power....

then we started discussing about all the cousins under my mum's side and realised that there are only two left that are not married (those of marryable age, between 20+ to my oldest cousin, 31, the rest are all too young). the two are both guys, one from my fourth aunty, and the other... ME!!!!

wah lau... that's depressing. apparently the other cousin of mine that's still unmarried is becos he can't settle for just one woman, keeps changing.. i'm like.. er... hmm... no lar, that's not me. i can't settle, it's not becos i keep changing.. but aiyah that's another story lar..

so care factor? quite about zero lar, just that the conversation stuck in my head. i also realised that i have NEVER attended any of my cousins' weddings. NONE. it would probably be interesting to know that none of my cousins got married in singapore, mum's side mainly still in malaysia, except my dear sixth aunty (bishan) who's kids alvin and justin are still schooling, and my third aunty in bedok that i don't see so often (no kids there).

so i wonder further.. i think when i get married, there won't be any cousins around! not many anyway.. ahah.. good lar, less tables to indent.

OK WAKE UP UR IDEA YOU ARE MEANT TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER PPLE'S WEDDINGS, NOT YOURS.

ok peace out. peace is what i need when i have to trudge this world alone.

4 comments:

Feliza said...

oh well stop being busy and find ur soul mate la!!! *knock ur head*

Jonathan Ho said...

already said leh.. i worry about other pple's weddings... not mine.. eheh

as for you, u have been busy huh? ;)

Feliza said...

yah, this weekend is my only free days mannz.

next week super busy. with rehearsals, clothes fitting and event jobs lor. :)

following week even burn out! for the pageant.... i feel so tired!!!

INVS 2.0 said...

Relax, man.