Monday, August 21, 2006

double edged sword

have i used that as a title b4 in this blog?

anywayz.. recently i had this feeling (no offence to all couples and pple that i've photographed), that ALL my photos suck.

ever feel that way? u pour everything in, and stand back and see that u've made a mess of the floor.

the flip side is, u will wanna keep pouring, and hope you make less mess, but first, clean up the shit.

sorree if i'm being a little abstract tonite, but i need to kick myself. no one ever kicks me anyway. pple encourage, but some kicking can help.

hahah.. anyway tonite, i think i'm gonna process some of my sydney photos.. i saw some keepers the other time when i went thru them briefly...

1 comment:

ShutterBug said...

dun worry, everyone goes thru that..

just remember to clean up the mess later :)

I pretty went thru the same kind of shit a while back also but hey, the important thing is to bounce back.