Wednesday, August 02, 2006

pre Australia...

4 hours to my flight.

I really hate travelling alone. no, i don't mean being bored on the plane either. i just sleep until the crew wakes me up. yeah.. sometimes when the plane lands i'm still sleeping. i'm blessed that way....

anyway, yes i hate travelling alone. it kinda epitomises the lonliness.

and i feel like i can't get away. maybe it's the last few weeks of stress, leaves me feeling like i've forgotten something, it's like, there's no way i managed to get so much done in that time, there's SOMETHING i forgot lor. but 4 hours to my flight, i don't think i can fix that now, even if i do remember.

packed my camera, not hoping to get any great shots but i'm sure i will. not being proud here, but that's what i do, if i can't take great photos, i'm in the wrong trade. although, if my mood doesn't pick up, i'm not sure i can live by that statement "i take great photos."

or maybe BECAUSE of that statement, i better get in the mood. bah.

not sure if the service apartment booked has internet access, if it does then i'll update with pics. there won't be excuse of not having enough time, i think i'll have SO MUCH time there it's not funny. as i mentioned i wanna try writing.. let's see lor.

now i'm thinking should i bother shooting in RAW. i think no need lar. i have all the time in the world to get my setting right, wat for need RAW? 10mb file vs 2mb file.. ok nvm, i'll decide when i get there.

i guess i'll catch a couple of hours sleep then adrian's coming to pick me to the airport. good man.

next post from me, it's gonna be "G'Day Mate!" as the greeting....

No comments: