Saturday, October 28, 2006

i hate my phone!

someone recommend me a PDA phone with WM5. and dun tell me windows sux, i already know that, just that i'm stuck to outlook for my schedules so i need WM5, unless other OS syncs with outlook without problems.

my dopod is giving me screen alignment problems every 2 hours!!! i can't begin to describe the angst it puts me thru daily. it's certainly good training for anger management, and definitely a good hair whitening technique. and u only thot skin whitening was in style huh!

anywayz, i'm thinking the 838pro, yes another dopod. reason: at least it's got a keyboard and it's still relatively small. screen cock up can still poke the keys.

_____

i'm back in sg, and while i was transiting in bkk for 2hr+ i got on the internet cafe and started typing long story and it all went to naught when the time was used up and it just stopped me from using the computer! i guess it wasn't meant to be, i have no idea what i wrote and i definitely am not gonna write it again. it wasn't important anyway.

to top it off, the flight was delayed another hour! man.. oh ok.. ya i remember now, i mentioned that i HATE NON-DIRECT FLIGHTS WITH A VENGEANCE. yeah....

missed the friday portion of the studio open house entirely, but tomorrow is the big day and i'm still awake processing photos. gotta wake up early and pay my road tax too. man, as soon as i landed i smelled stress in the air. but i'm glad to be back.

thanx adrian and wendy for giving me a lift from the airport!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love my ipaq 6515 with the keyboard heh heh ;)