Monday, October 23, 2006

Major update!!

I've officially moved in to McNair, and it's been hell of a week.

First things first: here are some shots of the studio:

STUDIO 1






STUDIO 2





Yes that's right, we have two studios up and running!

Thanks to Pierce who has worked tirelessly with me to get this running, it's been wonderful thus far bouncing ideas off each other.

Thank you to Kenneth also for his invaluable help by way of equipment and advise!

I will be having an open house this coming weekend, for those interested to pop by and pay me a visit, please contact me!

On another note, i will be in Kunming, Yunnan, China tomorrow for the rest of the week, really have to rely on Pierce and Kenneth to get things ready for the open house.

I'm not sure if i'll have time to shoot the lovely province, but will try.

More unpacking to do (since i just moved house) and packing as well (since i'll be going overseas in a few hours).

oh.. hmmm... WHERE IS MY PASSPORT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: