Monday, April 24, 2006

Goatie... another one!

i realised alot of pple who haven't seen me for a while think i look very different now.. well here's an updated photo, taken a couple of days ago, by daphne, from the event company, with my s3. maybe i should take on another "student" like i did colin. ahhahaa.. right.

anywayz.. as usual, talking too much cock. here's the real cockster:



yes i have been to lazy to shave, and i changed my glasses. got a few complaints liow.. but my usual answer, (same one i give for my hair) too long can cut, too short cannot pull out, so relac!!

i'm tempted to post daphne's photo up (fair exchange i shoot her she shoot me back ahhaha) but i'll resist. for now at least. =P

actually i'm quite surprised she asked for my camera to take a photo. most pple (non-photographers) are worried that they might damage the camera or have no idea how to use it, think it's too heavy, and probably crumble at the knees if i tell them how much it costs. but not she, just grab and go. lucky it was the s3, if it was the d2hs, knowing how i always leave it in continuous mode, my flash would have burst.. ahhaha *heng*

anyway, in the photo i'm holding my d2hs, and it might surprise some of you that mounted on it is the afs18-70dx. don't PRAY PRAY this lens is GOOD!!! took it out for a few events to give my 17-35 a break, the only complaint i have is barrel distortion. obviously the 17-35 is much better. but as for sharpness, it's all there, rarely you get cheap and good in this world! if you have no idea what the last paragraph was all about, i'm sorry. not really actually, but i'm sure it'll make you feel better!

i'm wondering, like you are (are you?) why i'm up at this hour when i said i was gonna sleep after the movie. cannot sleep lar!! got to bed at 12am, woke up at 2, zhun zhun.

guess i'll try to get a couple of hours more, then it's back to Hyatt for a luncheon shoot.

1 comment:

Who? said...

U look old now leh.. :p