Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tristan & Isolde



I don't know if life is greater than death, but love was more than either.
- Tristan of Aragon

Just watched this movie on DVD. Must watch.

I agree with the quote, such is the greatness of love. Makes a loveless life seem so aimless.

Official website here

I love watching such movies, the scenary, the language, costumes, lighting. the plot is typical, hero loves girl, can't be with girl for some reason, ends up either getting her anyway, or dies trying, or both.

But i hate the way it makes me feel after watching it. Some people are so lucky to have each other. I am not part of the group. YET.

I might sleep it off and start a new week afresh. Full day shoots for WGS on mon and tue. It's been a pretty successful (imo - at least in terms of the images i'm producing) week for me and i intend to end it off even better.

I can't imagine how much more power my images would be able to convey if i was in love.

No comments: