Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Angels...

don't have to eat right? ok i'm almost there.. 24 hours no food! dunno wat's wrong with me, just don't really feel hungry plus have been sleeping quite a lot. i guess the mad rush b4 CNY really took a toll.

anyhow, it's a great day today (from what i can see from my window) and it would be fun to run around Raffles Lawn later to shoot a solemnisation.

Talking about solemnisations, just finished a collage for Michael and Anna, here's one page that's slightly different from my usual. the rest of the series can be found if you click the image:



I have about three more collages to do, and for those of you who think that's alot, it's not. i'm actually breathing easier these days!!

now to slowly catch up with my friends...

Happy birthday to my brudder Adrian for yesterday, wishing you plenty of happiness and... kids??!! ahha.. one not enuff! =P

No comments: