Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy birthday Ben and Rex!!!

well.. non humans have birthdays too... =)

and Ben, is my dear brother!

I dunno what I should do for Rex.. maybe give him the meat in his dogfood and put a candle on/in it, make him sneeze, and viola! he'd have made a wish and blew his candle out. "lim beh *woof* wish for *woof* bel and ahma to remove me from jon's clutches *WOOOOOOOOOOOOF*"

okok.. now uneartly hour, no one blows candles at 530am, maybe later tonight i go try do a dog food bday cake and take photo.

as for my dear brother ben, honestly, we're too old to celebrate birthdays, but never to old to enjoy every day anyway. u're way more fortunate than me, loving wife and lovely stacy... good stuff! see u guys soon!

come to think of it.. stacy is turning one soon too huh... wah lau.. time flies even when you're NOT having fun!! hhaha...

oh and er.. i might be taking up video, just for fun... yeah.. more on that next time. =P

No comments: