Monday, June 25, 2007

Past...

was talking to "rockclimber jas" and u know how conversations go.. it led to me talking to her about an ex of mine.

so i went back to the blog we both shared and i found this:

extracted from here

Reasons why I love you.

I was a little unhappy today, so I thought
I might list down the reasons why I love
you, that should make me happier.

I love you because ...

1. when you smile, I can't help but smile too.
2. even when you frown, you are cute!
3. you make me smile when I read all the
mindless chatter from you on msn after
being away from my desk at work.
4. I feel loved, every moment of the day.
5. you grab my arm whenever you think
i'm unhappy with you, like you never
want to let go.
6. you are a good kisser!
7. you take great pains to wake me up
everyday, even when you are already
late, or still asleep.
8. of all the liang cha you've made
for me to drink, I feel very cool!
9. of the look in your eyes looking
at mine looking at yours.
10. you just messaged me to pick
you up! (Seriously!)

I think i better continue this list
another day. But there's one last
one that's very important.

I love you because I am a better man
with you in my life.

OK.. hmm i'm not so unhappy now,
but I miss you more. argh!


don't ask me why i'm posting this.. i guess.. i forgot wat it was like being in love, that reminded me with a smile.

thank you "rockclimber jas" for the invigorating conversation, and for reminding me that i can still smile instead of lament, about the past. =)

so now.. can you please sign your wedding package with me already????????????? ahahahah...

No comments: