Sunday, March 19, 2006

Jessica

It's amazing what a willing model and great connection with the photographer can produce. I amaze myself. She amazes me.

PsOTD:







no need to comment, no matter what you say, i love these pics...! and there are heaps more... still processing.

oh.. if anyone's wondering.. these are posted upon her kind permission. OF COURSE!
_________

driving up to ipoh later. if you don't hear from me in a few days, please just donate $2 to your nearest community chest.... NOT!!!!

i'll be fine, everyone who is worried, PLEASE DON'T.. cos driving long distance isn't a problem for me. Brisbane to Melbourne anyone?

I'm serious, I want to take a 2 month road trip in Australia, starting from Alice Springs, up to Darwin, across to Cairns, down to Brisbane/GC, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Adelaide and the last longest stretch... across to Perth!!!!!

I wonder if this dream will ever come true. Imaging the images that i could produce... this is my life.

I'm so glad I know what I was born to do.

3 comments:

INVS 2.0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
INVS 2.0 said...

No comments but it's a nice sexy shot of her.

hahahaha~

Jonathan Ho said...

haahah.. got ur previous comment on email .. i think i like the other one better. it's more honest... mauhahah ;)