Sunday, March 05, 2006

Singapore Wedding Photographer

ok this reminds me.. since Panda asked me about putting my blog in her links...

can you all wonderful people do me this favour? i'll buy u prata....!!

if you wanna link me, put in my wedding photography website too, and call it SINGAPORE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER like this:

<a href="http://www.expressivelyjoho.com">Singapore Wedding Photographer</a>

this is becos the most common search in google is this phrase, and it will help me get more hits hahahah..

see.. prata is good!

thanx in advance!!! =)

4 comments:

Feliza said...

crap lor you..... but... me dieting.... hahaahahahaha

Jonathan Ho said...

i'll ask them to make it with no oil... =P

Feliza said...

then it wouldnt taste good...

Jonathan Ho said...

wat's good for you usually doesn't... altho there are very pleasant exceptions!