Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Johari and Nohari

There's the Johari window where pple say good things about me, then there's the Nohari window where you can tell me what you hate about me. Just make sure i'm not within throwing distance.

Johari Window
Nohari Window

cmon... do me a favour.. click on BOTH!!!

(the johari one was posted a few posts ago.. some of you may have already done it...)

go go go go go, gimme some entertainment.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

rememeber, i have to be out of throwing distance when you do this, which is usually longer than my spitting distance... so you're safe either way if u follow instructions!

and hor.. no one commented on what i wrote so far.. so sad...

1 comment:

lAzy pAnda said...

dun say i no comment... i comment now! hehehee.. i did ur johari, but nohari? well i feared for my life! wahahahaa.....