Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bad bad bad....

Woke up at 1pm today. WAH LAU!!

ok i guess i should be sleeping now, it's almost 2am.. but.. i have so much to do!! being the procrastinating me, I did 2 out of the ten pages of collage I have to get delivered by tomrorow, which means i have to finish 8 tonite, or tomorrow morning (or a combination) and get them printed. and i have an appt smack bang at 12pm at science park, dunno how sia....

do you all REALLY wanna hear me whine? =P

ok.. what was i procrastinating with? My wedding photography website. I now have a link to (so far) two "albums" of wedding couples. Previously, pple viewing my site wouldn't have access to these albums from the site, i would have to give them the direct url, but now it's there for all to click. you should to!

how now? edit photos or go sleep?

wat a bloody boring post, with no POTD somemore... cmon... send me some hate mail.

No comments: