Thursday, January 12, 2006

I have a new son, his name is Cough.

Yeah man.. oh such jubilation!!! He's about a month old, and very temperamental, in the morning when I wake up he is usually still sleepy, not very active, towards the afternoon, comes disturb me here and there, but i'm busy you see, so he'll go do his own thing, then at night he is REALLY active.. it's like, he comes up to me, WHACKS me suddenly, and goes on regularly for a few hours, leaving me breathless. What a monkey!!!!

ok Cough, I tell you, you either kill me, or leave me. Don't leave me in limbo, ai mai ai mai, you are a man, not a woman, act like one, be decisive!!!

bastard....

(women reading this, don't be concerned or upset, i'm just trying to tame a young juvenile...)

POTD: (geting to be more like a "Picture of the Month"...)



Taken many years ago in Thailand with my camera, then a Coolpix 5700. I've loved this photo through the years. It's time to revisit the "roots" when i started photography, it's like a cycle.. Time to evaluate (which is usually the last step), and start a new one.

1 comment:

Who? said...

Smoke less.. Go for an xray if this still goes on. Take care and get well soon.