Monday, January 16, 2006

Past my bedtime!

It's 1230am!! oh no!!! *horror* past my bedtime!!!!

okok after this quickie i'll be going to bed.

met chris ling today, opened my eyes and i will be actioning out in the next few weeks. adrian and wendy's album also arrived today. The colour shifted a little but otherwise it was BEWDEEFOOL!!!! man.. i love my work. sorree lar, my blog, where else can i be ego???

wat else? oh got a lovely sms from wendy (another one!) from hongkong. she's so sentimental that girl, usually pple sms once in a while asking "how are you?" and stuff. this time no, first sms, short sharp and to the point "Dear Jon, will u come to visit me antime soon?" and this is WORD FOR WORD. i guess i will see what i can do wendy. we go back a long way. her story is LONG.. and i don't have energy to type her story here, and quite honestly, it's a past that she wants to forget. no, she's not my ex, she's my best fren's (then) ex. and well basically, i'm not sure if you've heard of devestated girlfriends turning to their boyfriend's best friend for comfort, but this is one such case, and hers was extremely dramatic. those were the days. ok, hongkong, i need to get there soon!

ok damn this post getting too long.. SLEEP i need SLEEP!!

no POTD today... wait for tomorrow..

No comments: