Saturday, January 28, 2006

Interesting days...

CNY coming... Wasn't it just the other day I was referring back to my post from last CNY? damn.. time passes fast even when you're not having fun!

These few days have been interesting. I'm not a person who gets too personal on public blogs, opinions on your neighbour's dog's fleas will be given openly but I've always felt that there is no need to publicise every single activity in my life, for a couple of reasons, you don't really give a shit, and well, the repercussions of having strangers reading about your life (if they manage to get past the previous point) aren't too desirable.

ANYWAY~

Yeah, just been an interesting past few days. Thank you for making me smile. My eyes haven't done any communicating for a long time. =)

Adrian and Wendy are back today. Come back only talk about the honeymoon, where's my woman?!?! So cruel, happily in love and I'm like suffering in loneliness. Nevermind, mai kong boh, my share of happiness in this life LEND you all first.. just like my left testicle bro. hahahahha....

POTD, not taken with any of my cams. Should I say it? ahhah ok i will, it's not the camera that matters, but the one behind it, and i guess in this case, certainly the one in front of it!



Enjoying her enjoying her mango spider. Thank you for the company, and other things.

No comments: