Saturday, January 14, 2006

Regular updates?

I wonder if I should regularly update this blog, even tho i have nothing particular to say. at least it keeps pple coming back to read? ahahah.. i never believed in that shit...

anyway... this blog is meant for me to post POTDs but i guses i've not been too successful. i guess now, even if i don't write, at least i'll post a photo. and it's about time i revisited the old photos i took, reprocess them again and see how far i've come. so perhaps, it's time to dig into those dusty archived CDs (which, yes, i just found in the store room last nite!)

so... here's one more from my hay days; POTD:



Click on image for a larger one.

Picked a random CD from my archives and came up with this one, taken during one of my holidays in Sydney in 2003 (i think!) with James M.

I don't think he reads my blog, we've been out of touch for a while; but mate, if you are, thanx for bringing me around that day!

No comments: