Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The lack of sleep brings new meaning to being high...

Everyone's asking me why I'm so tired, after all I shoot weddings often, how come Adrian and Wendy's wedding so shack?

Well their wedding wasn't shack, it was really enjoyable actually! But I had another wedding to shoot the day before, and the day before that I didn't sleep. Then after that was "post wedding" errands, and to top it off, I spent all night mounting photos for a customer that I was already late in delivery.

Do you care? not really, no. so i'll talk about something more important.

CONGRATULATIONS to my bro, Adrian, and my new sis-in-law, Wendy! well, not by blood, but definitely by choice, we are definitely related.

I should have given a more lengthy speech that night, but I thought a wedding wouldn't turn out great if the guests fell asleep. So i'll do it here, you can fall asleep at the keyboard and wake up with pretty squares all over your cheeks if you want, good way to hide the fats for a day I suppose.

Adrian & Wendy,

This day was bound to happen. From day one, your lives were enriched by each others' existence, it was obvious. I think you both are truly fortunate to have each other, and someone to complete each others' lives. I feel truly happy for you both, and I certainly look forward to when I can share such joy that you both have now.

As mentioned in the days pre and post wedding, things are not so much different now that you're married. You both enjoy each other, still see each other alot, live together, and now i guess, have Ady as your "child". However, there is now a certain future to look forward to together. There always was a future together for the both of you, but this time, you both have taken a big step in reaching out to that future together. Isn't it exciting? To know that no matter what happens, there is one thing for sure, that the future will be carved out together. I feel there's such a sense of peace and joy in that knowledge. The worst can happen to you, but you know you will always be there for each other. That in itself makes life worth living, makes the coffee sweet, the roses pink (since that's your favourite colour, Wendy!), and even a simple meal at AMK St 61 kopitiam could feel fit for a king! (Hint to Wendy!! Cook it up!!).

After all the good that I've said, don't you feel bad that I AM SUFFERING IN SINGLEHOOD?!?!?!?!?! Now that you both have each other, I think it's only fair that you help me find my partner!!

So yes, basically that was a guilt trip speech.. wonder if it worked!! Hahahhaa..

You know, Shervon already did it well one time, and I STILL thank her for her deed, even tho well, i guess things didn't turn out quite the way i never knew i wanted (those that know, know wtf i'm talking about), but wat the heck, it just means you both have to try harder for me. Shervon ran out of "ammo" liow. She also quite zhi shen nan bao i think!

Hope you both are enjoying your honeymoon. May the rest of your life be a honeymoon that never loses its sweetness, nor its roughness...!

Get with it lar: honey = sweet, moon = full of craters!

See you in a few days, lovebirds!!

No comments: